The Registered Safety Professional® (RSP) provides recommendations and actions for the prevention of accidents and/or incidents, which may cause injury or illness to people, damage to property, or destruction of a community (environmental). They employ various analytical methods to identify physical and health hazards. Then recommend and/or implement appropriate control measures (engineer, administrative, work practice, and/or personal protective equipment) to eliminate or mitigate the hazard.
In addition to having a working knowledge of the fundamentals and application of occupational health and safety, a Registered Safety Professional® must be knowledgeable of science (physical, chemical, biological and behavioral), mathematics, business management, insurance, and performance of the especially operation, such as construction, manufacturing, healthcare, etc.
Registered Safety professional program is an intensive health and safety program with following main highlights.
• Fundamentals of health and safety management system
• Identifying Applicable laws & Regulations
• Role of management and leadership in health and safety
• Managerial skill development & Leadership qualities
• Conflict management
• Design and Implement Safety Management Systems
• Environmental Management
• Development of written Programs- Safe system of work
• Design and implement environmental management systems
• Administrative Management
• Determine effectiveness of management systems
• Maintain recordkeeping system
• Establish working relationships with stakeholders and many more …
Eligibility: RSM / Bachelor degree in Occupational Health and Safety/A level 6 diploma in OSH/An associate degree in OSH/Safety Officers with 5 years proven experience.
Duration: 07 days
Mode of Study: Virtual/ Classroom
Certification: IBOEHS accredited RSP Certificate & RSP valet card. Successful candidate will be entitled to use the RSP initial behind their name. Valet card will be valid for 02 years and need to be renewed after 24 months.